RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Return/Exchange policy for Natty Ruff online orders?
- Returns will be accepted for online purchases within 10 days from the date the shipment is received. All items must be returned in their original packaging, labels attached, unwashed, unworn, and in original resalable condition.
- Limited styles which are labeled in FINAL SALE are no exceptions and will be made. If you have trouble with sizing, please email us through email@example.com for assistance.
- All sale and any discounted items are absolute final sale and no exchanges or refunds will be provided on these items for both online and in-store purchases.
- Upon arrival, items will be thoroughly inspected any items found worn, washed, or deemed used will not be refunded. If there are any issues with your order, please feel free to contact us by email or through our Contact page. We will respond to you at our earliest convenience.
How do I return or exchange an online order?
- In order to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return merchandise form. The form provided includes the return shipping address, please note you are responsible for all return shipping fees. The shipping service should include tracking as we are not responsible for the package until received by the Returns Centre.
- International customers returning items back to Canada, please make sure that you properly complete customs declaration form to avoid any wrong customs fees & duties. On the customs declaration form please indicate “CANADIAN GOODS RETURNING FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE” and mark the parcel “RETURNED GOODS”. Please also attach the original invoice to the outside of the packaging. (You can put an invoice in the envelope and attach the envelope to the outside of the packaging or use the postal carrier’s plastic bag for customs documentation and shipping manifests). Failing to complete customs declaration properly may result in wrong customs fees and duties being assessed on the parcel. If a custom’s declaration form is not completed properly and incorrect customs fee/duties were assessed, we will be deducting those fees from your refund in order to get the parcel from the post office and process your return.
- If your return does not meet our return guidelines, you will be notified via email and we will arrange for the item(s) to be sent back to you at your cost.
- Returned items that meet our return guidelines will be processed within 1-3 business days from the day the item(s) are received at our returns centre. Items are thoroughly inspected before returns are processed and will not be accepted if they have been worn, altered, washed or damaged or if they do not have their original tags attached. Once return is processed we will notify you via email.
- Returned items are refunded at the original purchase price, plus applicable sales tax, in the form of original payment method. Allow 3-5 business days for the credit to show up on your account.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. If your order was delivered via FREE shipping, shipping fee based on the local shipping rate will be deducted from your refund.
- For online exchanges, you must follow the same procedure as a return. If you wish to get a different item(s) or size, please return your original merchandise along with the Merchandise Return Form and place a new order for the item(s) you wish to purchase. You do not have to wait for us to receive the original item(s) before placing a new order.
- You are responsible for the shipping fees on the exchange order.